Disclaimer and Terms of Service
- Your rental rate must be $900 or above to be eligible for our $200 rebate offer(s).
- Rental rates below $900 are eligible for a $100 rebate
- Your rental rate will be based on the effective average rent after specials.
- In the event a participating community's referral fee falls below our minimum requirements, Apartment Legend reserves the right to offer a reduced rebate. Referral fees for individual properties can change without notice.
- You must not have learned of the community before registering with Apartment Legend.
- You must lease at a community found on our website, via our online apartment-locating search tool, or at a community referred to you by one of our licensed agents.
- You must notify your agent prior to visiting communities, so that in the event a community requires client pre-registration.
- You must list "Apartment Legend" and your agent's name on the community's Guest Card and Rental Application. Apartment Legend must be properly listed as your apartment locating service and/or referral source in order to be eligible for either the rebate offer.
- You must not be moving from a sister property.
- You must have never before lived in the community where you lease.
- You must not be transferring (on-site transfer) from within the same property.
- You must sign at least a 6-month lease to be eligible for the rebate offers. Leases shorter than six months may still be eligible for a reduced rebate or reduced moving credit offer at Apartment Legend's discretion.
- All rebate offers are contingent on referral fees paid to Apartment Legend by participating communities. Your apartment community must consent to you using Apartment Legend as your apartment locator to qualify.
- All Rebate requests must be submitted to receive the rebate. Click here to view the rebate request page.
- Apartment Legend only allows one (1) rebate offer per apartment.
Non-Payment by Property
If for any reason a property decides not to pay Apartment Legend referral commission, this will constitute a retraction of our rebate offer. If a property decides not to pay our referral commission for any reason (i.e. - if you break your lease, do not pay your rent, are evicted, etc.), then apartment Legend reserves the right to not pay the rebate.
Equal Housing Opportunity
Apartment Legend complies with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations including the federal Fair Housing Act. Apartment Legend supports Equal Housing Opportunity and we encourage users of our site to follow appropriate guidelines to comply with both the Federal Housing Act, as well as any applicable state and local regulations. All renters are hereby informed that all property rental offers are available on an equal opportunity basis.